Feeling in need of clarity?
Make Space to Think – Book a Thinking Booster.
Thinking Boosters are swift-paced and upbeat sessions*, of 30 minutes each, designed to help you gain clarity and facilitate positive change.
Thinking Boosters are great if you want to reflect, find a sense of direction and leap into action!
It is an opportunity for you to align your skills, imagination and resources and test new ways of working or creating.
During these online sessions, you set up high-performance systems and create new learning habits, that keep you going.
THINKING BOOSTERS ARE IDEAL IF…
- you have short time lapses during the day to take off.
- you need practical, high paced sessions, and a co-designed and creative plan to work on in your own time, in your own space, afterwards.
- you are keen on using the power of your imagination and have a go
- you want to reflect strategically and not dwell on small talk.
Servane gave me good flexible structure. She didn’t let me go down my usual avoidance rabbit holes. She kept things simple, practical and inspiring – no mean feat!
The Thinking Boosters are short, sharp, focused and fun. Part of an essential road map to get where you want to go!
Servane really open my eyes for things that I wasn’t expecting and that turned out to be one of our most important goals. How to understand the complexity of our stakeholders and help them to understand our business.
She is someone who will help you to dig things up and help you to understand what you really want
BOOK YOUR THINKING BOOSTER SESSION NOW
Offer yourself a credit of:
5 Thinking Boosters sessions, valid for 2 months (Pay As You Go £500)
Cost per session of 30 min: GB £100.
By purchasing the Thinking Boosters Session, you confirm you have read The Coaching Terms and Conditions here.
My timezone is London UK Time – The session takes place through Zoom – or phone – should your internet connection not function properly.
Contact me here to discuss alternative dates/times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please refer to our coaching terms and conditions to know about content, processes, boundaries and other interesting bits!
REFUNDS – SERVICES
You have fourteen  days from the date of purchase of services to change your mind. Should the supply of services (including any digital content) commence before the fourteen  days from the date of purchase has elapsed, by agreeing to this contract, you acknowledge that you are consenting to lose your right of withdrawal.
* Sessions are supported by neuroscience-based, process-focused, outcome-driven methodologies. Servane is a supervised and certified executive coach (Results Coaching Systems, Neuroleadership Group), abiding by the code of conduct of the International Association for Coaching, and a full member of the International Association For Coaching.