I am really thrilled to speak at the Social Entrepreneur Place Festival that will take place in Cambridge, UK, on September 3d, 2022, and subsequently online, between the 17th and the 30th of September.
Meet me at 10:30 for the session on Social Investment:
Freshest thinking around Social Investment:
What does social investment need to look like if it wants to tell people and planet “You matter”?
Diving into a Thinking Environment, the speakers and the audience will aim to generate new independent thinking about the topic in real time.
Guests include Rhea Fofana, UnLtd; Amy Denro (Co-founder HisBe Food); Anthony Murphy (Prime Advocates); Mark Goodson (Cambridge Social Ventures)
About the Social Entrepreneur Place Festival
– Ready to start, grow or scale your impact business?
– Need help and advice from experienced social entrepreneurs and experts?
– Want to connect with other entrepreneurs creating purposeful businesses?
– Looking for collaboration opportunities, partnerships, and new customers?
– Do you lead a Tech for Good venture?
Social Entrepreneur Place is launching a unique two-part festival this September
Designed to provide you with the support, knowledge and connections you need to create impact and change the world through business
Brought to you by Social Entrepreneur Place, founded by Karen Leigh Anderson
Supported by the Federation of Small Businesses, Social Enterprise UK, The Good Business Club, UnLtd and School for Social Entrepreneurs
LIVE EVENT – Cambridge – 3rd September – £150
(also includes access to the entire online event)
Ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/396602728437
✅ Use Speaker99 for a £99 ticket
What to expect:
– Attend in person for a one-day live event in Cambridge; the programme includes expert speaker sessions, panel discussions, networking, group conversations, masterclasses and more
– The Festival Market will showcase and sell social enterprise products, including yours! We’re even staffing it, so you’ll be free to enjoy sessions instead of being on a stall, all day.
– We’re also providing you with breakfast rolls and coffee, a barbecue-style lunch, and drinks and nibbles at the end of the day.
– In addition to all of the above, you’ll also have full access to the entire online part of the Festival, from 17th – 30th September
ONLINE EVENT 17th – 30th September 2022
£95 (with access to all content and recordings for two weeks after the event)
Ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/401118114077
What to expect:
Over the last two weeks of September, you’ll have access to a packed programme of sessions delivered via Zoom
– Pick and choose the most relevant sessions for you, rewatch sessions you missed, access content and resources, and connect with experts and advisors
– Take part in group and individual challenges, participate in group discussions, attend masterclasses, book 1-2-1 advice sessions with experts
– Connect with hundreds of other entrepreneurs, organisations, advisors, new customers and potential collaborators
– Access all recordings, content and resources for an additional two weeks after the Festival has ended