A “FOCUS” support for global social innovation leaders who want to transform people’s lives.
Align your imagination, resources, and connections, to design impactful services.
Start your Conscious Innovation journey today.
Many of us dream of making a positive impact in the world. But we are as strong as our ability to collaborate and communicate with one another, amplify imagination and turn ideas into actions. Does it ring a bell?
When crises, loss of purpose, adverse political contexts, or even new technology come along, you need a discovery-driven approach to reveal contradicting ideas and promote alignment.
Servane uses discovery, foresight, imagination, and system design with Impact+ entrepreneurs, angel investors, philanthropists, and global innovation networks leaders. Is that you?
Get started and amplify your potential to create influential, practical solutions and resources to meet social and environmental needs, and change many people’s lives for the better.
How She Engages With You
Servane helps you create genuine strategic breakthroughs. To make this happen, she uses:
- Foresight games. They help liberate imagination and unleash your in-house talent
- Deepened communication skills. This helps you embed a productive thinking environment, for yourself and for your team.
- Creative participatory design sprints and strategy development. You learn to get insights from diverse people’s world and you test frequently. Through agile ways of working, and taking into account systems and communities, not just users, you and your organisation develop relevant services or projects. You grow your impact internally and externally.
How Servane can also help you:
As a senior leader in the social economy, Servane has connected, invested in, advocated for and amplified the impact of thousands of women (entrepreneurs, campaigners, C-suite team members, social finance providers).
Thanks to this experience, she has deepened her knowledge of a wide range of social, environmental and cultural issues around the world, and learned to co-create ways to mitigate them.
Here’s a couple of case-studies.
Companies Seek Servane’s Help to…
- Equip team members with strategic leadership and innovation skills
- Stimulate people’s vision and adaptability, through futures-thinking and foresight practice
- Re-think, adapt and scale social change and investment projects
- Grow and engage quality community networks
- Identify governance sore points and risks, and support growth readiness
Individuals Seek Servane’s Help to…
- Align past achievements to next steps
- Create and activate bolder visions
- Identify development risks, blind spots in the way of personal growth
- Find focus and activate their purpose (check our new Focus Course starting in February 2021)
- You save time and resources
- You get personal tailored support through Strategic Thinking Boosters
- You get a blueprint and a roadmap to activate your vision
- You activate your power of imagination and play
- You get connected to inspiring, uplifting changemakers