Servane is a Conscious Innovation consultant, passionate about co-designing collective-centred practices and strategies with the staff and boards of socially conscious and sustainable businesses. In the past 20 years, she has mainly worked with women leaders.
Her experience as a Bcorp leader, an advisor to social enterprises and her ability to motivate, coach and develop global practitioners across sectors allow her to help clients co-design experiences and social change programmes that transform people’s worlds.
• A passion for conscious innovation and intersectional leadership development
• Over 20 years experience as a social business leader, a social change activist, founder and CEO of Ogunte CIC, the organisation amplifying and connecting women in the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
• Connections and extended knowledge in the solidarity economy, as a Certified Business Advisor for Social Enterprises.
• Organisation and facilitation of Futures-Thinking programmes and Foresight action-learning.
• Her facilitation and training experience to equip professionals in the social impact sector to go the extra mile and embed human rights and equality frameworks in their product and operations. Eg Equality Impact Investing Project; Gender Pay Gap Reporting;
• Her experience as the founder of Make a Wave, the first Incubator for Women Social Entrepreneurs in the UK
• Insights and skills as a board advisor and consultant for various social innovation, green ventures, and women’s sector organisations (British Council Incuslive Communities Advisory Group, Living In Minca, Match International Women’s Fund, The Next Billion, Future Shapers Network, European Women’s Lobby, Women in Social Finance, Acre Bench, Global Action Plan International, Imperial College Climate KIC challenge, Behind Bras, The People Who Share, Women4 Solutions (BWomen) etc.)
• Over 18 years of coaching experience from grassroots to board level as a Certified Personal and Executive Coach (Results Coaching Systems, powered by the Neuroleadership Group; Conflict Management Coaching – Cynergy Method; Time To Think – Thinking Environment ) and a member of the International Association for Coaching
• An ecosystem management experience as the director of the Womanity Award (Womanity Foundation), finding and investing in innovative ventures to prevent violence against women.
• Senior consulting experience in the public sector (DfE, House of Lords)
• A extensive experience as an activator an influence in support of the social finance ecosystem with a gender lens, as a steering committee member for Women in Social Finance (UK) and a leadership development provider for its members.
• Public speaking and conferences curation (on-line and on-site)