Over the past 23 years, I have encouraged, connected, coached and developed individuals, staff and boards of businesses that invest in social change across sectors, and helped them co-design experiences and social change programmes that transform people’s worlds.
I am proud to have supported 10,000+ women in leadership, sharing my technical and human experience as a Bcorp leader, a board member, a managing consultant and a social entrepreneur.
Importantly, I feel privileged to listen to ignite their effort.
People say I bring partnering, experimentation and intimacy to complex tasks and create a space where you can be fully yourself and you are met where you’re at.
8 Reasons Why We Could Partner
1. For over 20 years, I enjoyed being a social business leader, a social change activist, and CEO of Ogunte CIC, the organisation amplifying and connecting women in the social entrepreneurship ecosystem, one of the first 50 UK B corps. It means you can benefit from my in-depth conscious innovation and intersectional leadership development experience.
2. I bring 2 decades of coaching (International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC), and mentor coach) and team facilitation experience from the grassroots to the board level. I am a partner coach on various CEO and Business and Executive Leadership Development platforms. As a Time To Think coach, facilitator and teacher, this means I help you think independently for yourself, be mindful of the collective good, and generate actions that serve the best possible outcomes.
3. Through my interventions across sectors, from civic society, and smart Social Finance networks, to my consulting experience for Central Government, I have equipped professionals to go the extra mile, be more visible, experiment with different systems-thinking, agile and creative approaches, and embed human rights and equality frameworks in their products and operations. I believe everybody has a role to play in creating a world that tells people “You matter”.
4. I loved creating the first incubator for women in social enterprises in the UK. The programme started in London and Manchester and pivoted online in the early 2010s with participants from Jamaica to Japan and a strong mentoring team of global mentors and entrepreneurs. We learned a lot about women’s lived experiences. We changed the participants’ perception and behaviour around finance, we helped them make sense of the investment ecosystem. They successfully applied their new insights to their fundraising and business development, generating over £ 1 million in revenue.
5. As a board advisor and consultant for various social innovations / green ventures, women’s sector organisations and arm-length bodies , I am a board partner. I listen carefully to everyone around the table, ensure users’ voices are represented and bring in probing questions… not to disrupt but to ignite people’s thinking, at the service of a purpose. Together we explore, we dare, and we save time.
6. As a trained foresight practitioner, I often facilitate Futures-Thinking wayfinding/action-learning sessions that help people imagine and make sense of what could be, for good and for worse. As a result, my clients can generate inclusive, empathetic strategies and bring everyone along on a mission.
7. My ecosystem management experience as the director of the Womanity Award (Womanity Foundation): I have invested in and coached innovative South-to-South partnerships that adapted successful programmes to prevent gender violence. Investees and stakeholders appreciated my connections, learning challenges and evidence-based support. It helped them extend their reach and build stronger ventures.
8. I love to communicate and therefore use my 5 languages (French, English, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish) to connect, speak at, curate and moderate conferences and panels. Let’s chat!