I am a conscious innovation consultant, passionate about co-designing human-centred practices and strategies with the staff and boards of socially conscious and sustainable businesses. I mainly work with women leaders.
My experience as a Bcorp leader, an advisor to social enterprises and my ability to motivate, coach and develop global practitioners across sectors allow me to help my clients co-design experiences and social change programmes that transform people’s worlds.
• A passion for conscious innovation and intersectional leadership development
• Over 20 years experience as a social business leader, a social change activist, founder and CEO of Ogunte CIC, the organisation for women in the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
• Connections and extended knowledge in the solidarity economy, as a Certified Business Advisor for Social Enterprises.
• My experience as the founder of Make a Wave, the first Incubator for Women Social Entrepreneurs
• Insights and skills as a board advisor and consultant for various social innovation, green ventures, and women’s sector organisations (British Council Society Advisory Group, Match International Women’s Fund, The Next Billion, Future Shapers Network, European Women’s Lobby, Women in Social Finance, Acre Bench, Global Action Plan International, Imperial College Climate KIC challenge, Behind Bras, The People Who Share, BWomen, etc.)
• Over 17 years of coaching experience from grassroots to board level as a Certified Personal and Executive Coach (Neuroleadership Group) and a member of the International Association for Coaching
• An ecosystem management experience as the director of the Womanity Award (Womanity Foundation), finding and investing in innovative ventures to prevent violence against women.
• Senior consulting experience in public sector (DfE, House of Lords)
• A extensive experience as an activator an influence in support of the social finance ecosystem with a gender lens, as a steering committee member for Women in Social Finance (UK) and a leadership development provider for its members.
• Organisation and facilitation of Futures thinking programmes.
• Public speaking and conferences curation (on-line and on-site)