What’s on in the House of Trust
The House of Trust is our virtual and in-person community connection
- How can I be more of service to others, and yourself?
- What are the mechanisms that build psychological safety for me and others?
- Which components, new behaviours, values, do I need to assemble and manifest to make genuine collaboration a reality?
- What pragmatic community, organisational and corporate benefits do I want to see when Trust has grown?
Who are these events for?
These workshops are suitable for people who love to invest in social change (through resources, time, technical skills or social finance), who work on their own or as teams to transform people’s lives.
Date: 20th May 2022 – 12 pm UK BST
From Fear to Foresight. How to Use (and Trust) your Listening Skills to Create a Kinder Future
Our assumptions, discomforts, fears or beliefs take sometimes too much space.
What if they were preventing us from building a kinder future?
– How can we ignite a culture of care and kindness in our workspaces and communities?
– How can we be present and show empathy without taking too much space?
– How can we be at the service of others without being passive to the point of being useless as an ally, work peer or leader?
During this interactive event, we will explore, through a demo and interactions, how to:
– amplify your presence and listening skills
– suspend judgment and interruptions
– use imagination to support others… and yourself
Suitable for: people who invest in social change, funders, angels, social finance providers, impact investors, people who want to use coaching as a consulting and management tool
When: Friday 20 May – 12:00pm to 13:30 UK BST
Participation: £39,- + Eventbrite fees.
Sign up to my Conscious Innovation list here to be the first to know about these events
What previous participants said
“My freshest thinking: I’m going to re-appreciate all that’s gone right when I have trusted, professionally and personally. Far more than what’s gone wrong :)”
“It’s amazing what you can uncover in such a short time!”
“Thank you for the opportunity, Servane. Your session brought a round trip back to myself, breaking barriers one step at the time”
“I was recently given the opportunity to take part in a workshop called ‘The ten components of the thinking environment’ with Servane Mouazan. I wasn’t sure what to expect – I didn’t feel like I had any particular difficulties thinking, and questioned whether this was an effective use of my time.
I was wrong to doubt. What I experienced in the hour will have a lasting, positive impact – on me, those around me and the relationships I build in the future. This was fascinating, thought provoking, engaging and good fun. Thank you Servane – I am truly grateful for everything you shared with us.” ~Davina Beattie – Business Transformation Director, The Hive Consultancy.
25 April 2022 – How to activate genuine allyship in your social investment organisation.
An interactive think-in session with guest Mathu Jeyaloganathan, Head of Investments at UnLtd.
During this 60 min interactive facilitation, participants
– Immersed themselved in a Thinking Environment, to surface blocks and beliefs that are getting in the way
– Learned a replicable approach to generate great independent thinking and dismantle assumptions
– Created practical steps to activate genuine allyship in their own setting.
In a safe, equal, and respectful environment, free of judgment and interruption.
8 March 2022 – “What does it mean for Social Finance Professionals to #breakTheBias?”
February 2022 – “Develop your listening skills to convene your community”
During this 90 minutes workshop, participants experimented with new tools to develop listening skills to convene their social impact community, grow trust and psychological safety.
January 2022 – “Drop your Cement Coat and “Arrive”
During an interactive step-by-step process, participants learnt to
- understand how they approach and think about Trust
- identify what they will need to let go of and
- map what they intend to take with them in the next 12 months to increase Trust
No survey at the moment
- One to One Support: Treat yourself to a Personal Conscious Innovation Coaching Programme
- Self-Paced Course: How to Ignite your Social Impact Career
- Can’t find what you need? Book a discovery call with no obligation…
Or sign up to get our Conscious Innovation updates straight into your inbox: