Develop their practice as an internal or external supporter.
People use coaching skills for various reasons; some have a “coach” hat, and some don’t.
Most want to:
- Use coaching as a consulting tool to serve their customers better
- Amplify their team’s independent thinking
- Lead in a more supportive way in times of uncertainty
- Gain clarity and a new vision as to where they are most useful
- Participate in a more just and equal world and ignite a positive social impact
Is that you?
– Mentor Coaching for coaches seeking to achieve their ICF accreditation.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) guidelines allow for mentor coaching to be completed in a group or in a 1:1 format. Of the 10 hours of mentor coaching required for credentialing, 7 hours can be completed in the group format, but 3 hours have to be completed 1:1 with your mentor.
– Purpose and practice development for coaches who love to contribute to social and environmental change (for individuals and groups)
– Support for professionals who want to explore coaching as a consulting tool.
2 ways to get started
I’d love to hear what you wish to accomplish and what you believe is currently on your way…
- Book a 30 min discovery call with me,with no obligation. We will discuss what you are looking for and explore the type of approach and/or support that might work best for you.
- Subscribe to the Conscious Innovation Updates to be informed about the next coaches mentoring or business development groups