When we entered the House of Trust… we listened to you.
We talked to people investing – in many shapes or forms- in social change, who want to grow their impact but feel “Trust” issues are affecting their progress.
Here’s what the early findings show:
1. Where lack of Trust becomes an issue, people specifically struggle with
- Living in a “crisis” mode
- Difficulty to focus on the “here and now”
- Emotional fatigue
2) Trust is not appearing out of thin air. People are hungry for
- And Encouragement
3) We found out that to bring more inner trust and increase trust around them, people feel they need to:
- Learn to live in and appreciate the NOW
- Stabilise their emotions
- And have the courage to flourish…
4) They feel this will enable them to
- Generate learning and personal growth pathways
- Allocate the right resources, at the right place and at the right time
- Shape genuine effective and simple collaborations
The question is… How do we do this?
Do YOU fancy thinking independently on a topic of your choice?
Understand how to stabilise your thoughts,
Feel more ease and
Ignite your personal and community impact?
Explore this Conscious Innovation | 1-2-1 Programme