In 2020, my key theme was “Withdraw and Pivot”; In 2021, it became “Focus”; A focus to help others – and myself- steadily move towards a guiding star (others might call it “purpose”), one step at a time.
In 2022, I am stepping up to explore the vast topic of “Trust”.
Inner trust, trust in “The Other”, creating and holding spaces for trust, systemic trust.
I am aware it is a tool, a mechanism with a multitude of components, and an outcome too… It promises to be a lot to chew!
Now, what will be important to YOU and what will you let emerge gracefully in 2022?
Here are a few questions for reflection as you prepare for the new year:
- How did you prioritize yourself, your actions and new people to connect with, this year?
- What did you really learn from this experience?
- How would you now describe the special strengths and values you are offering the world?
- To what extent do you feel heard and seen now?
- Who else needs to know about you and your accomplishments, starting from tomorrow?
- What inner thought will help you sustain and grow your wins?
- What are you assuming that is stopping you from reaching your next steps?
- Based on the above, what do you commit to explore and how in the next 12 months?
Want some love to help you think? Join us online for a live group thinking in ***The HOUSE of TRUST ***.
#HouseofTrust #ConsciousInnovation #ImpactWomen