Grey Swan Guild Sensemaking Premiere | Lifting The Veil Pandemic/Post-Pandemic Challenges.
The Grey Swan Guild, a collective of future-thinkers, sense-makers and strategists, gathered some of its members for an in-depth sensemaking discussion on the pandemic & post-pandemic.
During this session, I joined futurist Alexandra Whittington, strategist Rob Salkowitz, and innovator++ Sean Moffitt. I put my connector coat on again…!
Together we tore through & helped unravel 12 questions we likely all have on our minds, with evidence:
- level of optimism as the year closes out
- the biggest lasting problems & challenges
- overlooked short & long term problems
- damage to relationships
- new pandemic lexicon & what they mean
- beliefs holding firm and shaken
- pandemic paradoxes
- when is the new normal (when will we know it’s here, what will influence it & what do we call it) and
- hope for the future
We’re calling it a Grey Swan Guild Sensemaking Premiere.
Find the eventual report here.
About the Grey Swan Guild:
The Grey Swan Guild makes sense of particular societal, cultural, economic, marketplace and workplace challenges for business leaders, policymakers, educators and curious others.
Find the Grey Swan Guild sensemaking write-ups on Medium